A warm welcome
We, the congregations of the Parish of Coalburn and Lesmahagow Old, would like to thank you for taking the time to find out a bit about us.
This website gives information on the life and work of our congregations. We welcome you to join us in worship and in our other activities. A loop system is available in both churches for the hard-of-hearing.
Lesmahagow Old Church
Sunday Worship: 12 noon
More details of activities
- In September, services at both churches will return to their normal times of 10 am at Lesmahagow Old and 12 noon at Coalburn.
- The pages for the Church Guilds at Lesmahagow Old and Coalburn
have been updated with the new syllabi.
- The Rambling Club page has been updated for their comiing programme.
- Choir practice starts again on Tuesday Oct 1st. The conductor is Anne Maguire. Anyone interested in singing is welcome.
- Coalburn and Lesmahagow Old Churches now have a Facebook page. It is well worth looking at as it has photographs of church activities.
- On Thursday, 11th October 2018, Coalburn Church celebrated its 125th Anniversary with a special service. The order of service can be seen here. A full history of Coalburn Church can be found on the Coalburn Heritage Society website, which now includes the material prepared by Peter McLeish for the 125th Anniversary.
- A Parish Profile is now available for downloading and viewing. The Parish is looking for a new permanent minister and this document was designed to give potential candidates information about the Parish. For others also it is useful as it gives information about how the combined Parish of Coalburn and Old Lesmahagow is working./li>