Our Aims and Goals
- To be worshipping, caring and compassionate churches.
- To engage widely with the local communities, particularly the vulnerable, young people and the housebound.
- To develop the personal faith of all ages by providing opportunities for involvement both within the church and in the wider community.
- To acknowledge the need for change in order to move our churches forward.
- To undertake continuous assessment of stewardship and mission.
- To consult and inform our congregations, keeping them up-to-date with events within the church.
- To demonstrate that the church building is open and accessible to all (both church members and other local groups) in an endeavour to enhance social interaction.
- To explore the development and increased use of audiovisual technology to enhance worship.
- In short, to further God´s kingdom here on earth.